Wednesday, July 14, 2010

In the Studio with Lieza....

Finally a few boudoir images I can share! I respect my clients privacy and never post images without their permission.

For this shoot, I hosted a boudoir mentoring session in my studio with the East Coast Artists group. We had so much fun and didn't finish with the shoot until 11:30pm. And our model, Lieza was fantastic! She just kept going and going. Of course we were all starving at the end of the night and decided next time we would have to order pizza and wings.

We practiced lighting, posing and interacting with the model. A few of the photographers had never worked with people before. They mainly photograph landscapes, so this was a great learning experience. Although, I'm not sure how good of a teacher I am.

A big "Thank You" to our model Lieza and fabulous makeup artist Megan Mahaney! And our photographers Aaron, Michael, Kim and John. You were all so much fun to work with.

We have another Boudoir mentoring session scheduled for this Friday evening. Stay tuned for a preview of those images next week.

If you would like to become a member of the East Coast Artists group visit our website here. It's free to join and we are always looking for talented photographers, models and makeup artists.














No comments: