Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pretty in Pink....

A super fun "Pink" shoot in the studio with Renee. We were both so excited and like little kids waiting for this session. Of course, Renee brought all kinds of goodies including cotton candy which we ended up eating a lot of! And all kinds of fabulous outfits, balloons, bath accessories, towel, etc.

This session lasted well over three hours between wardrobe changes and staging the sets. And yes, we were starving by the end! All we could think about was food by the end of the shoot. I've really got to start planning dinner breaks during my sessions but never think they will last as long as they do.

A few of my favorites so far ( I'm still editing, the shoot was last night ). You can see more on my Facebook page here.














No comments: